Welcome to November ladies and gentlemen and so far again its all quiet with work taking priority and the hobby taking a back seat.
So this is how November looks so far:-20th November:-
- 1Q14 Hither Green - Battersea Loop via Kent with DRS 37's 37667 Top & Tailed 37682 seen at Petts Wood.
- 0Z03 Hoo Junction - Hoo Junction with GBRf ED's 73208 and 73212 seen passing Petts Wood.
- 6M94 Northfleet - Willesden Euroterminal running VSTP with GBRf ED's 73207 + 73213 seen passing Lewisham.
- DRS liveried 57 57311 "Thunderbird" seen stabled with a scotrail 90 at London Euston.
- 7Z71 Bescot URS - Wembley EFOC with 66024 leading southerns brand new 377624 seen passing Milton Keynes.
- 1Z90 London Euston - Chester "THE CATHEDRALS EXPRESS" with black 5's 44871 + 45407 "The Lancashire Fusilier" seen arriving into Milton Keynes Central.